Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable, and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love, helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
As a Senior Commerce Strategist, you will be a part of building a “best in breed” shopper & commerce media practice and act as a partner and liaison with our key beer client's customer, eCom, brand, and shopper teams. The role demands a love of the new, a passion for commerce driving media (both digital and instore) digital trends and technologies, and an understanding of shoppers, the client category, and the brands.
You will work to create innovative ideas that bridge web, mobile, email, creative, search, in-store, and digital media to provide solutions to clients that are based on a shopper insight and in the context of overall shopper marketing strategies.
- You’re both a builder and connector by nature who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- You have a knack for developing commerce media strategies and have experience working with retailers like Kroger, Albertsons, Ahold, and other regional grocery retailers with TAB.
- You have deep expertise in eCom and grocery retail platforms, customer and annual business planning, and concise, compelling communication.
- You are solutions-oriented and comfortable with ambiguity and challenging the status quo. You are a strong storyteller.
- You can effectively partner closely and collaborate with distinct levels of internal and external stakeholders and navigate a complex matrix organization.
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.