Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
To drive the visibility and performance of digital content within ecommerce platforms, Arc is building a distinct and industry defining commerce experience team. The role of the Director, Ecomm Strategy will be to connect with organic search teammates and strike an balance between writing for both human consumption and SEO results. The person who takes on this role will need to be well-versed in planning, writing, and managing digital content, especially for ecommerce solutions.
- Writing, editing, and optimizing content for Amazon PDP pages, ecommerce landing pages, articles, blog posts, and brand stores
- Conducting research and effectively forms strategic content recommendations based on organic search, consumer, and business insights
- Documenting client history, processes, case studies and major initiatives
- Consulting on the strategy, implementation, and use of content, as well as the importance of search optimization
- Keeping Arc at the forefront of the industry through proactive exploration and understanding of the latest innovations, best practices, trends, and tools
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in an agency setting
- Relevant experience in eCommerce or online commerce related environment
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks and capability of using them to craft strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of E-commerce KPIs and their usage
- Understanding of how shopper drivers should influence drive in-store activities and form experiences
- Understanding of consumer purchase path, brand positioning, shopping mission, ROI, conversion, price elasticity
- Knowledge of User Experience and Information Architecture design principles
- Basic knowledge of web technologies – you know what html and JS are responsible for and you know the difference between pixel and tag
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.