Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
Snapshot of what we’re looking for
Looking to work on fun brands with fun people? How about being able to see your work out in the world (“hey mom, did you see my work there?”). How do you feel about brainstorming on national programing ideas while still being able to geek out on find details of design?
Our Art Directors are immersed in the heart of our team, working alongside their Copywriter partners and reporting into an Associate Creative Director. In the thick of the work, they’re touching all things, including sketching display ideas, animating social posts and designing all sorts of materials across all classes of trade.
Ideally, this candidate will have had 2-5 years as an Art Director working with well-established brands and has workflow, software and time management basics down. Most importantly, this candidate has a thoughtful perspective and a high level of aesthetic when it comes to the development of the work itself.
The Molson Coors team
As one of the larger clients at Arc, the Molson Coors team is alive with activity, highly collaborative and ripe with opportunities. Sure, some of the work is nitty gritty, but we’re constantly doing fun work that can give you (and your portfolio) a buzz.
As Molson Coors’ commerce partner, our ideas are showing up everywhere beer is sold. Grocery and convenience stores, restaurants, pubs, sporting events (hello football lovers!), concerts and more. We’re continuously working on national creative, local activations and projects to support our sport team alliances.
Some of the brands we work with include Miller Lite, Coors Light, Miller High Life, Blue Moon, Peroni, Leinenkugel, Keystone Light, Topo Chico and a handful more.
Short-list of what you’ll do
- Develop concepts and ideas to deliver on the strategies provided
- Bring selected concepts to life across a spectrum of materials — thoughtfully, no cut and paste here
- Ideate, originate, sketch and build creative work
- Be open to mentorship and hands-on contributors
- Participate in building presentation decks
- Collaborate with copywriter counterparts and cross-discipline partners
- Work under the guidance of ACDs and CDs
The must haves
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a high-level of design aesthetic
- Intentionality behind the work you do
- Experience in creating files for production
- Acceptable digital sketching abilities (i.e., drawing on an iPad)
- Adobe suite knowledge, including basic animation skills
- Highly organized and a collaborative spirt
- An understanding of design principal basics
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.