We’re Arc—lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. Let’s face it, with more distractions out there than a TikTok FYP, shoppers are actively resisting brands like never before. That’s why we do everything in our power to make our clients totally irresistible. Like, fresh out the oil, French fry-level irresistible. And because we’re great at what we do, we made it our whole Thing. We call it Irresistible Commerce. We start by figuring out what’s standing in the way of growth and provide compelling creative solutions that are personal, valuable, and a whole lot of fun. And not to brag, but it’s the reason we’re recognized by Adweek, ANA’s Reggie Awards, and the Effies… and why Ad Age has named us a Best Place to Work.
Okay, well, maybe that was a little brag.
For every role, we ask three things—work hard, have fun, be kind. We’re an ego-free, human-first company and we’d love to stay that way. Let’s get started.
- Champions Arc’s growth goals throughout the agency and acts as the go-to business development contact
- Coordinates pitch support, guides pitch teams through the process, and handles requests for assistance with organic pursuits
- Fosters relationships with key people across the Arc and Publicis Groupe for copy editing, deck design, creative resources, business management, production, legal, etc.
- Collaborates across Publicis Groupe on responses to network-level pitch opportunities
- Manages proactive prospecting priorities, contacts, and progress
- Drives Arc’s strategic narrative and maintains evolving capabilities, credentials, case studies, presentations, and marketing materials
- Compiles regular industry updates and reports relevant to the commerce landscape, current clients, competitors, and prospective clients
- Supports VP, Marketing Communications Director on executing annual marketing strategy, maintaining website management, case study development, and internal communications
- Receives and evaluates inbound new business opportunities against qualification criteria
- Manages credentials and capabilities presentations for early-stage pursuits
- Builds strategic pitch roadmap with EVP, Head of Growth and captains pitch development process including briefing, drafting and editing submissions, reviews and presentation logistics
- Partners with project management on securing resources and managing overlapping timelines
- Maintains Arc’s opportunity pipeline in Salesforce to track against revenue commitments; completes monthly and quarterly reporting requests tracking revenue, wins and losses, etc.
- Tracks pitch costs and manages annual growth team budget
- Applies more than 6 years of experience managing complex, fast-paced marketing challenges in an agency or corporate setting to advance Arc’s growth objectives
- Drives progress by setting meetings agendas, establishing clear expectations, and managing follow-ups across growth initiatives
- Brings proposed solutions and confident recommendations at key junctures in pitch processes
- Demonstrates financial literacy and responsibility
- Keeps their finger on the pulse of the industry and proactively conducts background research on companies, categories, and prospective clients
- Demonstrates strong time management skills and task prioritization
- Writes succinct communication, presentations, and submissions that consistently reflect Arc’s brand and tone
- Reports to EVP, Head of Growth
- Supports VP, Marketing Communications Director
- Supported by Growth Team Operations Associate
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.