We’re Arc—lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. Let’s face it, with more distractions out there than a TikTok FYP, shoppers are actively resisting brands like never before. That’s why we do everything in our power to make our clients totally irresistible. Like, fresh out the oil, French fry-level irresistible. And because we’re great at what we do, we made it our whole Thing. We call it Irresistible Commerce. We start by figuring out what’s standing in the way of growth and provide compelling creative solutions that are personal, valuable, and a whole lot of fun. And not to brag, but it’s the reason we’re recognized by Adweek, ANA’s Reggie Awards, and the Effies… and why Ad Age has named us a Best Place to Work.
Okay, well, maybe that was a little brag.
For every role, we ask three things—work hard, have fun, be kind. We’re an ego-free, human-first company and we’d love to stay that way. Let’s get started.
An Account Director provides leadership to the Account Management service team in defining marketing objectives and creates the strategic plan for using holistic communications to achieve the client’s objectives. A Director plans and directs the implementation of all client projects so that they run smoothly and flawlessly. Ensures all timelines, budgets and client expectations are met or exceeded. Manages client’s budget to deliver the greatest value for the client’s dollars. Builds trust and acts as an advisor for internal and external clients.
- Directly manages all aspects of high-level projects with client
- Acts as primary client advisor for strategic marketing
- Communicates with client regularly to set project expectations, negotiate deliverables and obtain updates on the client’s business
- Builds strong, trusting client relationships that go beyond social and build hunger for bold, untested ideas
- Creates innovative, business solutions based on expert knowledge of the client’s business, industry, market trends and encourages new ideas from direct reports
- Provides guidance for internal team during development of creative brief
- Oversees execution of brand idea from initial concept through final measurement
- Makes suggestions for broadening the range of strategies and tactics employed on a given project or brand
- Ensures creative product is developed according to deliverables
- Manages project scope
- Explores media options to determine the highest value for the client
- Defines project resource requirements
- Reinforces roles and accountabilities internally and with the client
- Creates a positive agency/team culture
- Encourages the team to contribute new, innovative ideas for improving the agency’s strategic competitive advantage
- Identifies opportunities to incorporate sister agencies and ensures strategic alignment so that the best ideas get to market
- Guides, advises, assists and stimulates all team members with the explicit goal of developing the next generation of account management talent at the agency
- Has good judgment about which creative ideas will be effective
- Fosters an environment conducive to the pursuit of creative ideas
- Works seamlessly across agency functions and partner agencies
- Shares information, ideas and opinions in a way that contributes to solutions
- Solicits the input of others and makes everyone feel like part of the team
- Actively seeks to understand the opinions of others and listens well
- Senses opportunities and acts on them to build new ideas for increasing account revenue
- Reconciles a variety of perspectives and brings them to collective agreement and action
- Passionate about ideas, brands, the agency and our client’s business
- Act in accordance with a set of world class professionals and personal standards
- Determined, tenacious and tireless
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $91,000-$154,000 This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.