We’re Arc—lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. Let’s face it, with more distractions out there than a TikTok FYP, shoppers are actively resisting brands like never before. That’s why we do everything in our power to make our clients totally irresistible. Like, fresh out the oil, French fry-level irresistible. And because we’re great at what we do, we made it our whole Thing. We call it Irresistible Commerce. We start by figuring out what’s standing in the way of growth and provide compelling creative solutions that are personal, valuable, and a whole lot of fun. And not to brag, but it’s the reason we’re recognized by Adweek, ANA’s Reggie Awards, and the Effies… and why Ad Age has named us a Best Place to Work.
Okay, well, maybe that was a little brag.
For every role, we ask three things—work hard, have fun, be kind. We’re an ego-free, human-first company and we’d love to stay that way. Let’s get started.
If you’re a problem solver, love a challenge, details and working with tight timelines, legalities, and budgets we have an internship for you.
You are interested in working with both the creative and account teams to help bring a project to life in either the retail, digital, or event spaces. You will work with the Sr Producers to learn how a producer brings projects to life. You could be exposed to multiple disciplines (in-store displays, illustrations creations, photoshoots, digital work, and events). You will work with agency business affairs, creative, account and project management to help keep projects moving so they can be delivered on time and within budget.
- Support multiple producers over the course of the internship from start to finish of a project
- You will work with the producer on timeline development
- You will work with a producer on creating production specs and quoting a job
- You will set up meetings with core team to review creative files once they enter production (keylines, retouching, creation of illustrations, banners, etc.
- You will manage up Producer and proactively seeking support/guidance when needed
Open to learn how:
- Work to pursue the of best creative ideas and creates an environment supportive of the best creative
- Work seamlessly across agency functions and with partner agencies
- Approach each assignment with curiosity, open-mindedness, and forward-thinking
- Shares information, ideas, and opinions in a way that contributes to solutions
- Collaborative team member that actively seeks out and tries to understand the opinions of others. Listens well
- Effectively communicates, inform, and involves others to achieve shared objective.
- Pursuing a degree, certification program or equivalent work experience
- You can be a rising senior, recent graduate, career changer, or reentering the workforce after taking some time off
- You must be currently based in the U.S.
- Tell us if you are available to work for 40 hours per week. If not, what is your availability? We offer flexible schedules to work around school or other commitments.
Program Duration and Details
- Hybrid Internship (minimum of 1-2 days in office with virtual exceptions by agency)
- 10-week internship program from 6/6/2023-8/18/2023
- Application Deadline is February 24th, 2023
At Publicis Groupe, we offer medical and voluntary benefits to our freelancers and temporary employees. Voluntary benefit options include supplemental medical insurance, transportation, and parking benefits, legal benefits, pet insurance, and auto and home insurance.
You must be actively employed for 90 consecutive calendar days in order to be eligible for Publicis medical and voluntary benefits. You will also be eligible to participate in the Publicis 401(k) Plan after you complete 1,000 work hours in a consecutive 12-month period.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $20-$23/hr. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met. This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met.